ELECTRICAL POWER DISTRIBUTION
Blackwater Electric’s core service is to perform routine and emergency maintenance of industrial and governmental electrical power systems and equipment–expertly, safely and cost-effectively. Our experience encompasses new construction, major shutdowns, capital expansions, plant relocations, and contract maintenance services for clients throughout the Mid-Atlantic region. In fact, we have designed and delivered state-of-the-art transportation services for a new Light Rail project, hard-wired sensitive data structures and networks for the federal government, and even worked on an environmentally friendly child development center for our Navy families.
From remote rural locations to busy downtown streets, we work on an individual or system-wide maintenance basis that includes equipment inspection, repair and replacement, facility upkeep, and emergency restoration. That means if severe weather strikes, our emergency crews and equipment fleets can be on site–around the clock–to repair systems and restore power as quickly as possible.
INDUSTRIAL POWER SOLUTIONS WE PERFORM INCLUDE:
- Turnkey Electrical Power Construction
- Industrial Capital Expansion Projects
- Municipal, State, and Federal Government Projects
- Control Wiring for Processing – Manufacturing Equipment
- Electrical Reconstruction
- Emergency Electrical Restoration
- Power Transformer installations & Replacements
- Main Switchgear Installations
- Primary and Secondary Extensions
- Generator System Installations
- Equipment Relocations – Additions – Alterations
- Grounding & Grounding Grids
We are ready to consistently deliver electrical power distribution services. And you can count on us to have a deep commitment to safety, emergency restoration, and the environment.
“ Your crews provided excellent work even though they had to deal with adverse weather conditions and continued to work non-stop through the night until all power was restored. They exemplified the level of quality and cooperation of a highly reputable firm that we can count on. ” – Christopher Fotos, P.E., Naval Facilities Engineering Command